I live in State A and will form my entity in State A, acquisition target (entity and some light assets) is in State B. Seller lives in State C.
Should I hire a transaction lawyer in state A or B? Which state's law should govern contract in this case?
It's a small deal with simple structure, I need the lawyer to draft the APA.