Does the SBA have a requirement in the state of Florida (or in broader US) that the buyer has to have the specific trade license (ex. HVAC, plumbing, electric, GC) before the acquisition can close or can the buyer obtain the license after close but within the 12 month seller transition period?

^Searchfunder member‌, ^Searchfunder member‌ ^Searchfunder member‌ ^Searchfunder member