Looking for a buyer.
This property maintenance business services federal and municipal clients, with 60% of their services utilized by the military, parks department, and United States Fishing & Wildlife Services, while the other 40% of their client base is primarily made up of commercial real estate holding portfolio and multi-unit real estate owners. Their services include maintenance, renovation & light remodeling, repairs, and rehab work. Located in Houston, TX since 2004, they have a well-established team, including 1 Admin Assistant, 1 Office Manager, 1 Network/IT, 1 Operations Manager, 2 Estimators, 1 Superintendent, and 1 Residential Supervisor. They also have teams of contractors and field crews, and if they need, they will contract out labor with in-house supervision. The owner currently works part-time, primarily handling oversight of operations & reviewing of financials. Priced at $1,575,000, this business is primed for new ownership to step in and continue the business’s upward growth pattern, as well as see new growth by expanding marketing tactics and growing the business to consumer residential work. With the purchase, you would be getting $156K in assets as well, including crew vans/trucks, trailers, pressure washers, manlift, and everything else needed to continue to operate successfully. The current owner has offered both a training period of 1 year and a 12.5% seller carry to ensure a smooth transition and establish his stake in the ongoing success of the company. Their location includes a 4,200 sq. ft. office building (3 offices, 15 workstations, conference rooms, etc.), a 2,500 s. ft. warehouse, and a 1/2-acre equipment yard

listing type
exclusive representation
Houston, TX, USA
proposed price
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.