Looking for a buyer.
This property maintenance and repair business currently has over $2 million of signed contracts on their work in progress list! Their services include maintenance, renovation & light remodeling, repairs, and rehab work. 60% of their services are utilized by the military, parks department, and United States Fishing & Wildlife Services, while the other 40% of their client base is primarily made up of commercial real estate holding portfolio and multi-unit real estate owners. Located in Houston, TX since 2004, they have a well-established team, including 1 Admin Assistant, 1 Office Manager, 1 Network/IT, 1 Operations Manager, 2 Estimators, 1 Superintendent, 1 Residential Supervisor, 1 Federal Contracting Assistant, and 1 Bookkeeper. They also have 6 field crews with 1-2 men per truck. Their location includes a 4,200 sq. ft. office building (3 offices, 15 workstations, conference rooms, etc.), a 2,500 s. ft. warehouse, and a 1/2-acre equipment yard. The owner currently works part-time, primarily handling oversight of operations & reviewing of financials. To ensure a smooth transition of ownership, establish his stake in the ongoing success of the business, and as a show of good faith, the current owner has not only offered a one-year transition and/or training period, but has offered a seller carry rate of 10%. Priced at $1,450,000, this business is primed for new ownership to step in and continue the business’s upward growth pattern, as well as see new growth by expanding marketing tactics and growing the business to consumer residential work. With the purchase, you would be getting $175K in assets as well, including crew vans/trucks, trailers, pressure washers, manlift, and everything else needed to continue to operate successfully.

listing type
exclusive representation
Houston, TX, USA
proposed price
owner financing
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.