LIKELIHOOD OF A COMBINATION OF SELLER'S FINANCING AND SBA 7A LENDING

I have negotiated a seller to 20% seller financing. I intend to get the other 80% from SBA 7a financing, but it is a requirement of an LBO that the bank get paid first. My SBA lender is telling me that very few sellers will do that. In your experience, is this a sticking point? Is there a way around this or a way I could sweeten the pot?



share: