Looking for a buyer.
A successful and busy commercial print company with 25%+ EBITDA margins servicing a diversified customer base of nationally recognized brands. 85% of revenue is repeating, driven by a unique sales model which ensures long-term customer retention. The company can grow 50+% in top-line revenue in the current space before any further investment is needed. The business is run by a general manager and a production supervisor, supported by a loyal team of 5. It is a large 10,000+ sq. ft. facility with ample office space, warehousing, and production space. The head office is centrally located in the GVRD and is optimal for servicing throughout British Columbia. Currently only servicing 5% of the serviceable market. The remaining 95% are being serviced by competitors and are available to be captured. The sellers are offering one month of training included in the sale price that will ensure the buyer is fully capable of running the business on an ongoing basis. The general manager will be staying on and has been running the business for over 5 years.

listing type
exclusive representation
British Columbia, Canada
proposed price
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.