– I want to be purely a finder (Not a broker. Don't want to ... and can't be ... involved in negotiations).
– Goal is to source good deals and pass them to a few PE firms in our core roster, nothing more.
– Do PE firms already have good enough dealflow to not need Finders in general, or does it depend?
– Are PE firms wary of paying out Finders Fees in general?
– Do PE firms require a minimum amount of DD on a deal? And if so, how much?
Curious to hear if there's any "pure" finders here, and can give a lay of the land here.
Experience working with Finders?
More on Searchfunder
We maintain partnerships with database providers that make searching more effective, efficient and affordable along with features that help searchers find deals and investors and vice versa.