Looking for a buyer.
Summary Before you is an exceptional and incredibly rare opportunity to buy a highly reputable fire suppression company that designs, fabricates, installs, and tests custom fire sprinkler systems for commercial clients. 85% of the business consists of jobs over $15,000. Service calls, inspections, and smaller projects make up the remaining 15% of revenue. The Company employs seasoned engineers and fabricators using top-of-the-line technology to develop fire sprinkler systems tailored to each client's needs and infrastructure. Three local unions handle the installation. The Company has an outstanding reputation with general contractors, local unions, and inspectors alike offering testimonials and actively referring other companies.

listing type
exclusive representation
industry
Business Services
location
New Jersey, USA
revenue
$10,414,222
ebitda
$1,765,949
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.