Looking for a buyer.
With two decades in operation, this business located in the northeastern United States specializes in the comprehensive design, implementation, and continuous management of cutting-edge surveillance and access control systems. Strategically positioned, all clientele are carefully selected within a 120-mile radius of the company's headquarters, ensuring efficient service delivery. Primarily catering to esteemed clientele in the K-12 education, higher education, and local and state government sectors, this company boasts a portfolio of blue-chip customers. Approximately 35% of revenues stem from recurring services, including management and software solutions, while the remaining 65% is derived from re-ocurring long-standing customer relationships, showcasing minimal logo churn and consistent overall revenue streams. The two owners are at retirement age and looking to transition out over the next 12-months.

listing type
exclusive representation
New York State, USA
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.