Right now:
- I am not married (under common law or otherwise)
- I live with someone, and have lived with this person for several years
- I have a child with the same person

I may have the option to join that person's health insurance as an unmarried "domestic partner." To do this I need to demonstrate a couple things (e.g. shared residence, same driver's license address, maybe some shared property assets, etc)

I do not want to expose this person to an SBA loan co-signer guarantee (and I don't know if this person would even agree to co-sign an unlimited personal guarantee)

I would like to join this person's health insurance, but would doing so essentially be a "marriage" that would then drag that person into all the SBA stuff?