Search Fund Networking Event - Toronto & GTA
After a great turnout last time, we are happy to host another in-person networking event for Search Funds in the GTA. Looking forward to getting together, meeting other searchers, sharing best practices, storytelling, and bouncing deals around.
PLEASE ONLY REGISTER IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND. With capacity limits, it's not fair to others if there are no spots and you take one, not to attend.
Due to the mandated limited capacity of 25 people, this event is limited only to: Active Search Funds, Successful Search Funds, Active Search Fund Investors, and Lenders. We hope to invite bankers, brokers, accountants, and other advisors for upcoming meetups.
We also ask that you be 2x vaccinated to register.
Details on the event:
- Location - Midtown Gastro Hub (Second Floor###-###-#### Yonge St, Toronto, ON (1 block north of St Clair Station). We have the entire second floor including patio.
- Minimum Spend - We have committed $20/person as a minimum spend. Please do have a bite and drink or 2 while there. Any shortfall leaves us holding the bag.
Some Housekeeping Rules:
- While standing, masks are mandatory. Please follow the rule here, or the venue will ask you to leave and we won't be welcomed back.
- While sitting, you can remove your mask to have a drink or food.
- IF YOU REGISTER, PLEASE SHOW UP. We have limited spaces and it's not fair to take someone's spot if you can't come.
We're looking forward to connecting the great search community in the GTA!
For more information or to RSVP, please sign in.