Looking for a buyer.
This telecommunication construction and management company has a primary focus on merging networks and overlaying technology into existing structures, which make up 80% of their services. They also handle tower erection, site/tower inspections, electrical services, raw land construction, and compound maintenance and repairs which account for the remaining 20%. Located in Mesquite, TX, this business operates out of a 6,000 sq. ft. location and currently services 100% commercial clients. Their current team is made up of 18 skilled employees including 2 project managers, 2 construction managers, 3 crew supervisors along with 3 crews of 3 people, 1 AR manager, 1 bookkeeper, and 1 CPA. This skilled team is able to service the northern and western areas of Texas, as well as Oklahoma and Louisiana. This business is in the final stages of signing with AT&T as an active client to begin work by the end of###-###-#### They are also actively working towards a partnership with Verizon. While there are less than 10 major carriers within this industry, the spotlight has been brought to the top 2 carriers in the nation proving that their customer concentration is the keystone to the company’s success. The purchase of this business includes $800,000 of assets. The current owner handles general oversight and money management, including approving large purchases and payroll, he works roughly 25 hours per week and is mentoring a VP and up and coming Operations Manager. Some of his responsibilities could be absorbed by current AR manager. The seller has offered a 1-2-year training/transition period to ensure this process is as smooth as possible for all involved. New ownership could expand the geographic service area by beginning to send dedicated teams nationwide for intra-state contracts as a route for growth. Priced at $3,950,000 this telecom company is ready for new ownership to step in and continue the excellent reputation that has been curated since###-###-#### The current owner is invested in the future success of this business and to illustrate this point, has offered 10% of seller financing and 10% equity roll if the buyer desires, this is twice as much as the standard offer. With a long-standing and established client base and pipeline, as well as an excellent and skilled staff, this business is primed to offer new ownership the opportunity for continual ongoing success and reliable income.

listing type
exclusive representation
Dallas, TX, USA
proposed price
owner financing
working capital
SBA eligibility
Accounts Receivable
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.