SUMMER PRIVATE EQUITY ANALYST
[redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]
Talents Equity is an entrepreneurial private equity company run by founders and operators.
We start, invest in, and acquire industrial service-based businesses in the Southeastern United States with earnings under $2M. We grow them with a focus on leadership, stewardship, and a continual pursuit of excellence. We focus on building long-term relationships and we especially want to see employees thrive.
Our founder, Billy Van Eaton, is a former searcher that acquired a commercial landscaping company in[redacted]After growing his company successfully for 10 years, Billy launched Talents Equity in 2021 to start and acquire more companies to hold for the long-term.
Talents Equity is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
This internship will provide a close-up view of the entire search process and the workings of a micro-Private Equity company. You’ll learn about finding and acquiring lower middle market companies, especially the perspectives of independent sponsors and self-funded searchers.
The primary responsibilities revolve around deal sourcing:
- Identifying and researching target industries
- Building lists of target companies
- Managing email and phone campaigns for acquisition targets
- Researching and evaluating new tools including data sources, deal listing services and marketing tools
- Compiling and reviewing companies’ financial statements and business models
In this internship, you will learn how to search for and evaluate a quality small business. This is great fit for someone interested in serachfunds or working in private equity.
- Current or former undergrad or MBA (preferred)
- Being located in Atlanta is a plus but we’re happy to have a remote intern
- Time commitment: 10 to 40 hours per week depending on the intern's situation