SEEKING INVESTORS TO ACQUIRE A BUSINESS SERVICES FIRM IN BRAZIL, MOU SIGNED
We are raising USD 10.1 million to acquire an Equipment Rental Firm in Brazil, a first-mover in “Logistics 4.0” within onsite logistics, including hybrid and autonomous guided vehicles with long-term contracts. So far, we have raised USD 5.4 million* out of the USD 10.1 million.
(1) MOU signed (binding to the sellers);
(2) 34% EBITDA, USD 3.85 million;
(3) 12% growth (6-year CAGR);
(4) Very high recurring revenue, 24 months average contracts, annually adjusted to inflation;
(5) Resilience to recessions (past 2 cycles);
(6) EV/EBITDA purchase multiple = 4.35x;
(7) Equity financing = 2.62x;
(8) Market value of equipments = 97% of EV;
(9) 24 month recurring EBITDA protection with penalty to the sellers;
(10) Deal structured as an Independent Sponsor Transaction.
In a recent case in Brazil, we increased EBITDA 3.7x in 5 years resulting in majority exit to a large PE firm in Brazil.
In case of interest, please send me your email for us to connect and send you the Investment Summary.
I thank-you in advance for your interest.
Steffen [redacted] Includes 'firm commitments', 'pre-commitments' and 'LOIs', subject to satisfactory due-diligence of the target firm, currently underway.