SEARCH FUNDS: STUDENTS INTERN PANEL
Tue, May 4, 2021
8 PM – 9 PM (GMT+1)
Hosted By : Private Equity & Venture Capital Club
Know about ETA and Search Funds from student interns across programmes who've assisted searchers set up the fund and search targets. (Bonus: Most of them are on their way to raise their own search funds!) Fire in your questions as we hear from:
• Justin has interned with Simon Webster (an internationally recognized serial search fund investor) and Carlatton Capital (UK based search fund led by Michael Roberts)
• Prior to the MBA, Justin was a consultant at McKinsey & Co in Canada
• Justin plans to pursue a traditional search fund in Canada post-MBA
Rhea Patel (MiM'20):
• A graduate from the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business,
Rhea pursued a major in Business Administration, with concentrations in Marketing
and Social Entrepreneurship.
• She has worked in the digital media industry at Dentsu Aegis, and completed her Master in Management from London Business School in December.
• Currently, Rhea works for her family business Geap International, and is starting her own venture in Dubai.
• Marianna holds a BA in Marketing and Advertising and worked for over 5 years at Ab-Inbev in Brazil.
• She is pursuing her MBA at London Business School and, during this time, has
expanded her entrepreneurial experience working at Ed Tech startup and at Lexana Capital, a UK-based search fund.
• At the moment, Marianna is fundraising for her Search Fund, Nalim Capital.
Raul Jacob Camaiora (MBA'21)
• Raul came to LBS from an equities research background. After interning at two search funds and a search fund-acquired company, he is about to start raising capital for his own search fund.