SEARCH FUND INTERN - REMOTE
[redacted] [redacted] [redacted]
For MBAs/graduate students who have successful completed the internship, we will provide support to those looking to start their own search, including offering introductions to investors and our search best practices/playbook.
• Research and identify attractive industries based on Steadfast’s investment criteria
• Develop investment theses and an understanding of business models for selected industries
• Production of emails/letters for targeted small businesses
• Review of confidential information on potential acquisitions; opportunity for modeling experience
• Ability to work in a team of other undergraduate interns and graduate students
• Significant mentorship from managing principal(s) and weekly progress meetings
• Serve as team leader/manager for undergraduate interns (MBA/graduate interns)
• Pay / Sponsorship: Unpaid internship
• Hours per Week: 20-40 during summer program.
• Duration: 10 weeks, with the possibility of extending.
Ideal Candidate • Highly motivated undergraduate and graduate students who have a strong interest in the fields of business, private equity, entrepreneurship, and finance • Strong leadership and organization skills as well as strong EQ • Resourceful, self-motivated, and intellectually curious. Can thrive in a remote environment. • Enjoys conducting research to increase knowledge base of different topics
About the Managing Principals: Jess Patterson and Joe Odell are graduates of the University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business. Jess is a distance runner, former ballet turned ballroom dancer, travel fiend, and hockey aficionado alongside her husband, Dan, and their menagerie of cats and a dog in Las Vegas. Jess has experience in domestic and international finance, efficient operations, and organizational leadership. Joe is a U.S. Coast Guard veteran, home renovation enthusiast, and an avid outdoorsman. Joe and his wife, Angelina, live in Redding, California with their three children. Joe has spent the last several years in sales & business development consulting with high-tech companies.
To apply, please send resume and short introduction to Intern Coordinator, [redacted]