REGISTER TODAY: 7TH ANNUAL BOOTH-KELLOGG ETA CONFERENCE
Register today! for the 7th Annual Booth-Kellogg Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition (ETA) Conference
We hope you will join us next week for the 7th Annual Booth-Kellogg Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition (ETA) Conference! Join the hundreds of ETA searchers, investors, service providers, and operators who have already registered for this year’s conference.
Given that this year's conference will be held in a fully virtual format, it will be spread out over several days (February 16-19, 2021) to allow for plenty of opportunities to learn, network, and get inspired.
// Event details:
Tuesday, February 16 - Thursday, February 18, 2021
A variety of networking opportunities and sponsored events, with topics including:
- What I Wish I Knew Before Becoming an ETA CEO (presented by My Pro Bank)
- Cybersecurity Dilligence & Implementation (presented by Mowery & Schoenfeld)
- Legal Considerations Related to ETA (presented by Vedder Price)
- Crafting Your Story and Narrative as a Searcher (presented by Paul Geiger)
- Behind the Curtain: Working with Investors (presented by Relay Investments)
- Self-Funded and Traditional Debt Financing (presented by Live Oak Bank)
- Operating and Searching Amidst Covid 19 (presented by NextGen Growth Partners)
- And more from Provident Bank
Plus daily educational resources sent directly to your inbox!
Friday, February 19, 2021
A full day of ETA programming and an abundance of networking opportunities (for a detailed agenda, please visit our website)
We are looking forward to bringing you sessions addressing all areas of the current ETA ecosystem, including:
- Current State of Search
- Challenges and Resilience for ETA Operators
- ETA Evolution From the Investors’ Perspective
- Success! ETA Exits, Recapitalizations, and Roundtrips
// The platform:
We heard you loud and clear when you asked for more networking opportunities. The platform, Brella, is the world's leading event platform for virtual events. With the first-ever intent-based matchmaking algorithm, powered by artificial intelligence, Brella gives attendees the opportunity to make a custom profile that highlights their interests and goals within ETA. From there, Brella's robust software suggests people to meet based on mutual objectives. Attendees can easily set up one-on-one networking meetups with one another.
// About the Booth-Kellogg ETA Conference
Cohosted by Northwestern Kellogg School of Management and the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Chicago Booth, this event brings together ETA entrepreneurs, students, investors, and other participants in the ETA ecosystem to meet one another and share their experiences in this rapidly-growing area of entrepreneurial investment.