RAISING EQUITY FOR ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE VAR AND IT CONSULTING FIRM
Looking to fill a $450k equity gap for a Canadian self-funded search deal.
Target is a Red Hat VAR & consulting firm with very strong economics. Highlights include:
- 89% recurring software subscription revenue, with 96% net renewal rate
- 23% CAGR from[redacted]listed on Profit 500 in 2017)
- Consistently profitable for last ten years
- Acquisition multiple of 4.5x TTM EBITDA
- Expected investor IRR of 49.7% in conservative base case scenario, or 5.4x return in 5 years (6.9x at historical run rate)
Investors get 40% in participating preferred equity with an 8% preferred return.
Timelines are quite tight as I'm looking to raise soft commits by end of the week (or 1st week of Nov latest).
I have a teaser and detailed PPM available, which includes a deep dive into the target, industry and growth plans. Can share with interested parties.
Please PM me or reply directly to this post if interested. I can also be reached via email at [redacted]