Looking for a buyer.
This highly respected and well-established staffing business would be the perfect opportunity for either a large staffing company looking to absorb this business in order to expand their services offered and client list or an individual that is familiar with the staffing industry looking to become an owner operator. This business’s services primarily focus on financial or accounting roles, more specifically C-suite level openings. With more work than the business can handle despite having no sales team, this business’s stellar reputation is its most valuable asset. Established over 35 years ago, this Massachusetts based staffing firm has been able to accumulate an excellent client base. Nearly all clients seek out the business themselves and 40% are repeat clients! This client pipeline coupled with their low overhead costs have led to their 36% profit margin. The staffing field is an excellent opportunity to be considering at this time, especially with companies working to restaff their lean teams after covid. Of the business’s clients, 95% are located in Massachusetts, with the remaining 5% being national. The current owner works full time on the business, supported by a PT employee who works 15 hours a week performing purely administrative work. The owner has offered a three-year transition/ training period and their retainment or replacement salary has been accounted for in the cash flow. Currently a small office space is leased for $100 a year, however the space has been unused since 2019 with both owner and employee working fully remotely. Growth opportunities are plentiful with this business, even without a sales team or a significant marketing effort there is too much incoming business to handle for the current team. This business would be an excellent opportunity for significant growth within a larger company if absorbed. At a price of $550,000 this business is prepared for new ownership to step in and grow the current operation while utilizing the excellent base being offered. The current owner has offered to finance 30% of the purchase which, coupled with her offering of staying with the business for three years, shows the immense faith she has in the business’s continued growth and success.

listing type
exclusive representation
industry
Business Services
location
Needham, MA, USA
revenue
$513,463
ebitda
$169,595
proposed price
$550,000
owner financing
$165,000
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.