PRIVATE EQUITY ANALYST
Endurance Search Partners
[redacted] [redacted] [redacted]
Our Family Investment Office, based in North Palm Beach, Florida is an active investor in lower middle market businesses across North America. Over the past twelve years since our founding, we have built a portfolio of over 100 investments. Over the next four years we are seeking to make[redacted]new investments each year. The Managing Partner is an experienced business builder, having founded two industry-leading companies over the course of his 30+ year career. The firm’s other partners are experienced financial executives and private equity investors with prior experience at top firms and schools including McKinsey, TPG Capital, and Harvard Business School. You will work directly with the firm’s partners and will learn the ins and outs of doing lower middle market private equity deals.
· You are a graduate of a top-tier school, preferably with an analytical background.
· You have 1 to 4 years of experience at a professional services firm (e.g., investment bank, consulting firm, PE fund) or in an entrepreneurial/sales-oriented role.
· You have an analytical mind; you love solving problems.
· You are highly detail oriented and structured.
· You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the deepest level of details.
· You have a growth mindset and lean into new challenges.
· You understand that investing isn’t a 40 hour per week job and are not afraid to make the necessary commitment of time.
· You take an ownership mentality to everything you do.
About the Job:
· First and foremost, you are an all-around generalist that is flexible and can handle any project thrown at you.
· You understand that you will be working in a dynamic environment and your job responsibilities will change as the needs of the Family Office evolve.
· Key responsibilities will likely include:
– Assisting with transactions through review of due diligence findings and modeling.
– Assisting with industry analysis; sourcing industry experts who can inform our research and decision making.
– Engage with various resources who will help augment our deal analysis.
– Preparing presentations for our partners and making investment recommendations.
· Competitive salary at a well-established family office.
· You will work directly with the partners and be included in senior decisions and be a participant in the partners (investment) committee. We believe in candid feedback and direct mentorship.
· You’ll become an exceptional investor, learn what it means to lean into risk and how to find value where others don’t.
· You’ll have access to our network of like-minded investors and service partners.
· A fast-paced energizing investing environment.
· Path to more senior leadership at the Family Office overseeing ongoing portfolio investments and/or experience that can lead to other opportunities in private equity.
· North Palm Beach, Florida.
· Competitive base + benefits.
· Eligible for incentive compensation.