We hope you had a wonderful holiday season and a great start to the New Year. We've tabulated the Top 21 posts for###-###-#### The list was compiled by looking at the total number of views, likes and comments. Comments were given heavier weight because they require extra effort on the part of the reader. Notably, we have a few folks with 2 posts on the list, ^, ^ along with the wonderful team at Search & Acquire, ^ and ^ . Congratulations, ^ , on your chart topping post!
Check out our Top 10 posts for 2020. For additional posts like this, click the #bestof tag below.
- 21. Independent sponsors: how are you responding to probing questions about capital raising? by ^
- 20. What is the smallest self-funded search “worth" doing?
- 19. Should I let friends & family into my traditional searchfund? by ^
- 18. Ghosted by brokers? ^
- 17. What deal points really matter as you negotiate the LOI to close? ^
- 16. What are the best search fund/eta podcasts? ^
- 15, Do traditional searchfund investors prefer businesses at lower multiples that "needs fixing"?
- 14, Is a 30-day due diligence period possible?
- 13, Family office seeks self-funded searchers pursuing companies > $7m EV by ^
- 12, Self funded search - how to price the equity? by ^
- 11, What are market terms for seller notes? by ^
- 10, Top 5 books to master the due diligence process by ^
- 9, Just closed after 2.5 year search by ^
- 8, "Qualified buyers only - no search funds" by ^
- 7, Are you ready for your self-funded search??? by ^
- 6, Sidestep the broker? by ^
- 5, Lessons learned from emailing a "few" people... by ^
- 4, How to build search fund models by ^
- 3, Considering search? A reflection on 4 years in the trenches by ^
- 2, Examples of self-funded searcher websites by ^
- 1. 5 cautionary tips for dealing with friends/family investors by ^
Searching is Better Together,
^ ^ ^