Looking for a buyer.
Business Description For sale is a very profitable 69-year-old family owned and operated garage door company servicing Massachusetts and Northern Rhode Island. Over the past several years, they have switched gears and have been focusing on the residential market. Currently their revenue is primarily residential homeowners’ service/installs (90%) with commercial service/installs representing the remaining 10%. The residential revenue is a 50/50 split between service/repairs and installations (and part of their residential installations include jobs for approximately 8-10 home builders). https://businessexits.com/listing/massachusetts-garage-door-installation-and-maintenance/

listing type
exclusive representation
Business Services
Massachusetts, USA
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.