MAKING A CAREER OF BUYING BUSINESSES
^[redacted] was my guest this week on Acquiring Minds (podcast for acquisition entrepreneurs).
For those who don't know him, Pete's a 5x acquisition entrepreneur and now an investor and advocate for search in Australia.
A sampling of topics we touched:
- Why Pete exited the corporate track to acquire a company
- How risky is acquiring a business?
- Role of passion when deciding which business to buy
- Role of industry experience when deciding which business to buy
- How long it takes to succeed in acquisition entrepreneurship
- The type of person who should buy a company
A fun & wide-ranging talk with Pete, which you can listen to here:
"Making a Career of Buying Businesses" https://acquiringminds.co/articles/pete-seligman