IPO NETWORK AND WOBSX
We had a had a really good opportunity to connect with IPO ready businesses and an excellent panel of advisors at the Melbourne IPO NETWORK event last week.
Andrew Mather, from Trackster Global was very insightful with his narrative about developing networks, working with key investors, the global marketplace and thoughts about when and how to list a company. We were able to have multiple conversations with IPO Network advisors which included:
• Jeffrey Luckins & Nicholas Benbow from William Buck
• Phillip Hains from the CFO Solution
• Barry Lewin from SLM Corporate
• Georgie Morell from Morell & Co
• Kevin Imber from Collier Creative
• Matt Hawtin from Steinepreis Paganin
• Colin Fawns from Boardroom Limited
• Vaughan Webber from Bell Potter
I am happy to make introductions to these people if there is an opportunity to collaborate with Searchfunders
I also had a productive discussion about Boards and Director talent for pre-IPO companies with a number of advisors and Board members.