Looking for a buyer.
Business Description For sale is a 27-year-old Indiana-based tree services business that specializes in tree removal, dead wooding, crown reductions, stump grinding, debris clearing, land clearing, forestry mowing and emergency storm work. They serve clients all over Indiana as well as surrounding states and have professionally trained employees with a certified arborist on staff. There is an extremely strong repeat revenue model with low customer churn rates: 80% of their customers are in the power line, utilities, municipal and energy sectors, with almost all of them having annual contracts (and a majority of those contracts are renewable for up to three years). The remaining 20% of their customers are residential home owners or small commercial companies that the company performs small one-time jobs for over 1-2 days.

listing type
exclusive representation
Business Services
Indiana, USA
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.