I've got a good deal that makes sense doing a stock transaction instead of an asset deal (re-registration costs would be incredibly expensive and time consuming). The owner has it as a C-Corp, but I'd like to change it to a S Corp to allow a holding company to buy the stock. Are there ways I can reduce his tax burden or advice you have in general about this process?

Thank you!