I'M PUTTING TOGETHER MY INVESTOR DECK. HERE IS A TEMPLATE I WAS GOING?
- Executive Summary: Principal background Investment structure Search strategy
- Investment Opportunity Focus and Highlights Targets Industry experience Commitment Opportunity for value creation Timing Search fund as an investment vehicle
- Details of my background and why relevant
- Stages of Search Fund Raise Search fund (capital required and use of funds) Source & evaluation of opportunities Financing and closing the transaction Operations of the acquired business Exit business or liquidity event for investors
- Potential Investor Returns & Risks
Would be great if you could share some format that you've seen used.