HOW TO FIND AN INTERN OR INTERNSHIP ON SEARCHFUNDER
With the start of June comes the time honored tradition of the quest for an internship. An internship is a wonderful way of building experience for a career, gaining new skills and assessing whether a career avenue is right for you. So, our tip of the week provides instructions for how to find an internship on Searchfunder.com and, if you are a searcher, how to find an intern. To learn more about search funds and Searchfunder,com, click here.
FIND AN INTERNSHIP
1) To find an internship, click browse jobs on the main menu
2) Upload your resume. Do not provide any highly confidential personal or business information.
3) Apply. Note: Internships may be seek only local candidates (Local Only), remote candidates or both.
4) To track your progress, click on Submitted Applications.
Searchfunder is not a third party beneficiary of or liable for any agreements made between the intern and the internship requestor. Searchfunder is not responsible for any fees, taxes, costs or damages related to any arrangement between the intern and the requestor.
FIND AN INTERN
1) Click on browse jobs on the main menu and then click edit your profile.
2) Click Edit in the upper righthand corner.
3) Scroll through the questionnaire to are you hiring? and adjust your setting to hiring. Then, set whether you are seeking only local, only remote or both local and remote candidates.
As the intern requestor, you are responsible for following all applicable taxes, fees, laws, rules and regulations related to internships, apprenticeships, employee or independent contractors.
Also, please remember what it was like to apply for internships. Try to respond to our interns in a timely manner.
Photo by Brooke Cagle on Unsplash