I'm reviewing the CIM for a company that kits for manufacturers.

It has been in business for more than a decade, but one of its customers represents 80 percent of its revenue. The other customer represents 20 percent of its revenue.

I am concerned that either this company never marketed/tried to reach new clients or that getting in with new clients is extremely difficult.

I think it's a relatively low barrier to entry for competitors also.

I like the idea of the business and it's only about 90 minutes from my house. but I don't want to make the wrong choice.

Any thoughts?

Thank you, Dee