Looking for a buyer.
Business Description For sale is a 10-year-old business that manufactures and sells direct-to-consumer aftermarket golf cart components. Specifically, the business specializes in bringing affordable yet high-quality big block engine upgrade kits to market. Many parts the company sells are manufactured in the US, while a small amount of the products sold are imported. The company website is Shopify based and accounts for 98% of sales, while the remaining 2% is a mix from eBay or dealers. Average order values range from $450 for replacement components to $1,000 for kits. Increased revenue and earnings in 2020 were caused by Covid stimulus and reduced labor cost during that year. A new owner can grow the business by introducing new product lines, expanding the company to new states which recognize golf carts as low-speed vehicles, or outsourcing manufacturing. https://businessexits.com/listing/golf-cart-aftermarket-parts-distributor-and-manufacturer/
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.
Sign in to see all replies.
Create an account.