The partner I am planning to work with is Canadian, and currently working in the US on a TN visa, and we were curious if anyone has experience on how to maintain that visa with him working for the search fund full time or if you need to switch to H-1B. We are not asking for legal advice as we know a lawyer will need to be consulted, but any anecdotal stories or experience you can share would be helpful.