Looking for a buyer.
Having been established for over 20 years, this Toronto based Architecture firm has an extremely experienced and educated team of 4 architects and 3 architectural technologists. This Fullservice Architecture firm specializes in mid to high-rise residential condominiums and Industrial Buildings. With this well-established team they are able to design the project from start to finish including the foundation of the project to the interior of the completed building. The team has an excellent reputation in the Toronto area which has allowed them to increase their 2022 revenue to $1 million with an average profit margin of 25%. The office is currently operating out of a 2,500 sq. foot space which helps keep overhead costs low while effectively offering their services to local developers, engineers, and general contractors. The owner of this full-service architecture firm is looking to merge with a new partner in the industry. To this end, he has offered to stay with the business for 5 years after purchase and is willing to offer 15% equity roll and 10% vendor take back making a combined 25% carry even though the industry average is 10%. The current owner asks that the buyer already be the owner of an architecture firm as he is looking for a partner to further the business through effective and targeted marketing in the future. Priced at $1,015,000, this is an incredible opportunity for a new owner to step in and focus on recruiting and business development, while partnering with the current owner to expand. Most clients are obtained through word-of-mouth referrals and are often repeat clients, proving this firm’s commitment to listening and working collaboratively with their clients throughout the projects. This partnership will result in more work being sought after and more projects brought into the fold, giving great potential for increased revenue and business expansion.

listing type
exclusive representation
Toronto, ON, Canada
proposed price
owner financing
To download teaser or contact poster, please sign in.