Hi! I'm doing a funeral home roll-up & came across my first deal. It's being structured 60/40, meaning 60% is financed in the form of a 1st position bank note, and the remaining 40% is a seller note being put on hold for the duration of the first position note.

Does anybody know of a lender that accepts seller equity as my equity in the deal? Many lenders have expressed concern that I have "no skin in the game," but I think that's a poor objection. Let me know if you all know anybody. Thanks!