ANY VERTICAL NICHE SAAS INVESTORS HERE? I HAVE A $4.8M DEAL UNDER CONTRACT.
My firm, Bloom Venture Partners, has secured an off-market, profitable, software company in the corporate library management niche to acquire.
The company is highly profitable, sporting 35% adj. EBITDA margins with over a 20-year operating history
- •The original owner has built an industry-leading and well-recognized brand in this niche over the past decades and is now retiring
- •The second owner is stepping up to become the global CEO and has previously built and sold his last company (in the same market segment) to a Vista Equity portfolio company
- •Remote-first work environments are driving significant growth in the digital asset management industry, a nearly a 22% industry CAGR over the next 5 years
- •By injecting Bloom’s operating playbook, we are confident in growing this business from the current $1.5m ARR to $4m ARR within 5 years
- •Bloom is projecting a 51.30% gross IRR and 7.93x gross cash-on-cash multiple for this acquisition
- We are approximately at ~80% committed equity from existing investors and are now opening up to new investors. Space is limited and will fill up fast, so if you would like to learn more about this opportunity and view the deck, please reply or direct message me ASAP! (accredited investors only)