I found ^ here on Searchfunder.
Back in February 2020, Bruce posted Reflections On First Week As CEO.
Awesome essay; I encourage you to read it.
I wanted to have Bruce on Acquiring Minds to get an update, now almost exactly 2 years ago to the day that he acquired LuXout Stage Curtains.
Couldn't be happier with our conversation. Some highlights:
* Using BizBuySell for the search
* Quitting proprietary search & going 100% brokered* Choosing to buy a business after losing 3 jobs in a row
* Buying a biz that serves schools...1 month before COVID hits
* The meaning of business ownership as a Black man
* Day 1, when 25 faces are staring back at you
Check it out on Acquiring Minds in your favorite podcast player:
"Overcoming a Career Rut by Buying a Business"